Monday, December 30, 2013

Time has slipped away from me.....

On Dec.10th it was one year that My Little Kidney became Our Little Kidney..... What a great year!!!! Milton is doing awesome... My health is still very good. I went to church with Brittany and Milton on the 8th of Dec. Brittany surprised me with a beautiful plaque and a lunch all for me! What a beautiful day it was...A day filled with tears of Happiness. So happy I made the choice to donate my kidney. If only I could grow more, I would!!!! As the New Year approaches let us take the time to Pay It Forward and Share Your Spare or Help Raise Awareness!!! And be thankful for our health.... With Much Love, Cynthia!!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Our Ad from Thanksgiving Day!!! 4400 views now! 

 Dad, Me, Mom, Milton, Brittany, & Zarria
One Year!!!
The Plaque, LOVE IT!!! 
Beautiful Quote! 
The "Perfect Pear" Arrangement 

No comments:

Post a Comment