Thursday, November 28, 2013

352 days ago...4126 views... 13 days till Dec.10th.. Almost a YEAR!!!!

Looking back, I really don't know where the time has gone..I stay so busy in life..People tend to tell me that I spread myself too thin. How can that be if I am enjoying life??? I truly LOVE LOVE LOVE life... I always try to find the good in everything. When one door shuts, another one opens, sometimes even several open... So true.. I try to be a good person, friend, mother, foster mother, partner, co-worker, employee, sibling, and a good role model... I really don't think it is that hard. Here I go, rambling again...Bottom line, I feel great!!!!
So many things have happened in this past year... I don't even know if I can begin to map it all out.. donating my little kidney, buying my second house, found out that I have amazing neighbors, getting a beautiful baby boy to foster(within a week of buying my house), meeting his mom and being able to mentor her and watch her grow, met my fabulous Lifegroup friends(SingledOut), and found out I'm going to be a grandmother...to list a few!
I thank God that He has blessed beyond measure....in so many
ways. Of course, there has been some trivial times but, I'm still standing tall... to sum it all up..This past year has been so amazing!!! I have met some fabulous people, hearing/reading their stories truly makes me so very thankful for everything that I have in life. My children, my health, my career, my friends, my love, my family, my home, my bed... Some people don't even have a home to go home to, that makes me so sad. Any of us could lose everything we have in a matter of seconds. I Thank God Daily for the everything that I have in my life... 
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day.. you will find me volunteering with Other Options www.otheroptionsokc.org  , packaging Thanksgiving dinner for hundreds of people... my recipient and I will also be in the newspaper tomorrow. If our story only helps one person to decide to be an organ donor, I will be so happy... my blog has had 4,126 as of 4pm today... that is amazing... I wish I could see where everyone is from that reads our story.. post it in the comments, if you wish... if this is your first time here, please start from the beginning and pass it on to anyone you know... I created this blog to take the fear out of living organ donation and help raise awareness for the importance of becoming an organ donor... if you have any questions please feel free to ask.. :)
Thank You .and God Bless!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Cynthia (Midwest City, Oklahoma)
My new checks... thanks checkadvantage :)
Was able to print my blog address on them too :) 
Hazel Monarch
Looking good 
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.... please share! 

1 comment:

  1. Superbly written article, if only all offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place...
    Commodity Gold Jackpot Call

    ReplyDelete