Tuesday, December 8, 2015

3 Years!!!

The Bowen Family
 I can't even believe it... So much has happened in the past three years. Here is a list... probably not in the correct order.. probably not everything...lol.. I got engaged to my best friend of 11 years in Jan 2014.. we married in July of 2014... before that i fostered an amazing little baby from 10 days old till he was 8 mths. at which time I moved back to Enid, OK from OKC to be with my fiance and get married. We got married in Eureka Springs, Arkansas at  Thorncrown Chapel simply breathtaking... We honeymooned in Colorado... It was a honeymoon/work trip...It was so beautiful.. After returning my work offered me a position in Beautiful Colorful Colorado... Of course we took advantage of this offer... We ended up moving both of our children here, buying our first house together..I was recently reunited with a dear friend of mine, Sharon, we were apart for 17 years...we have known each other for 21-ish years..Oh how I have missed her and her hubby.. Time will not slip from us again!!! We had our first Grand baby on April 2, 2014... Hazel... she is such a little cutie pie...we are awaiting the arrival of our second grand baby (Hayes) sometime in Jan or Feb... Chelbi is headed to the Air Force for basic training soon, as well....Everyone is doing great!!! As for my health after Donating my Kidney.. still in tiptop health!!!!As for Milton's... Some of the best news... Milton and Brittany were able to be blessed with a second beautiful daughter in November 2014. Since then they posted on Labor Day (2015) they are expecting Baby #3 in April 2016... Words can not express how happy this makes me... Seeing Milton Healthy and how he is an Amazing Father, Brother, Son, Husband, and above all the Man of God that he is..brings me so much Happiness!!!! Happy Third Year Kidneyversary Milton!!!!

Miss Hazel Monarch
October 2014 we moved to Colorado
Coming Soon.. Hayes Albert!!!
Taylor, Ashlynn, and Hazel Dec. 2015
Brittany & Milton +3

July 20, 2014
My girls on Ashlynn's Wedding Day!


1 comment: